Study Abroad Agency Global Assistant Terms and Conditions
Global Assistant is The Best Study Abroad Agency in Bangladesh Also a Reliable Education Consultancy Agency in Asia.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to globalassistant.info!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Global Assistant’s Website, located at https://globalassistant.info/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use globalassistant.info if you do not agree to take all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and also “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, also consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Global Assistant and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on globalassistant.info. We reserve all intellectual property rights. You may access this from globalassistant.info for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
However, you must not:
- Republish material from globalassistant.info
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from globalassistant.info
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from globalassistant.info
- Finally, redistribute content from globalassistant.info
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Global Assistant does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of the Global Assistant, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions.
Global Assistant reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Global Assistant a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit also authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Firstly, Government agencies;
- Secondly, Search engines;
- In addition, News organizations;
- Further, Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Finally, Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consultancy firms; and
- Finally, educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Global Assistant, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; also (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Global Assistant. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
However, do not use the Global Assistant’s logo and trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. So, you approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we will not respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- exclude or limit our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
After all, the limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
Global Assistant also Study Abroad Agency in BD (Bangladesh)
Global Assistant is the best Study Abroad Agency in BD (Bangladesh), also a reliable student admission consultancy agency in Asia. We Assist Students To Study Abroad Such as Study in Canada, Study in the UK, Study in the USA, Study in China, Study in Australia, Study in India, Study in the Middle East, Study in Malaysia, Study in Singapore, and So More. Therefore, We Are Seeking a Chance to Make Your Dream Comes True. Start Your Overseas Education Journey with Global Assistant! Discuss With Global Assistant! Apply With Confidence! & Study Abroad With Happiness. After all, We are always aware of exceeding our client’s expectations.