University Malaysia Pahang (UMP) information, Program List, Tuition Fees Structure. University Malaysia Pahang (UMP) information-Program List-Tuition Fees Structure, Intake, Accommodation, Scholarship, Student Admission Agent, Part-time & full-time Program List, Online offered-program List.
University Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
University Malaysia Pahang (UMP) is a World-Class Technological Public University in Malaysia. UMP has become the best young technical university in Malaysia for offering many engineering programs such as Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Automotive), Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Electronics), Electrical Engineering (Power System), and so more. In addition, UMP offers dual degree programs; for example, Engineering Dual Degree with HSKA German, and Business Engineering with HSRT German. The former name of University Malaysia Pahang (UMP) was Kolej Universiti Kejuruteraan dan Teknologi Malaysia.
UMP is located on the east coast in the industrial belt in the peninsular surrounded by the rainforest, beach, and natural biodiversity. The natural atmosphere made this university as an amazing spot for education. The engineering and technology departments in UMP have manged to ranked 751-800 QS World University Ranking 2021. Malaysian government established this public university on 16 February 2002. In a very short time, UMP has received many international awards for training, engineering, and technical achievements.
Figure 1: University Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
Location and Address : 26600 Pekan, Pahang, Malaysia.
Status: Public Technical University.
Established: 16th February 2002.
Motto: Engineering, Technology, Creativity.
Specialty: Engineering Programs and Dual program with German University.
University Ranking (2021)
- QS World University Ranking #751-800
- Asian University Ranking #134
- QS WUR By Subject Ranking #151-200
- Graduate Employability Ranking #301-500
Hochschule Karlsruhe (HsKA) in German &
Hochschule Reutlingen (HsRT) in German
University Malaysia Pahang (UMP) has collaboration with Hochschule Karlsruhe (HsKA) & Hochschule Reutlingen (HsRT). The bachelor’s dual-degree programs between UMP and HsKA are mechatronics engineering and automotive engineering. The master’s dual-degree program is automotive engineering.
The bachelor’s dual-degree program between UMP and HsRT is business engineering.
How To Apply UMP: Students can apply directly by UMP website or Authorized Agent
Authorized Student Admission Agent University Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
WhatsApp, IMO, WeChat: +60176852551.
Global Assistant is the authorized student admission agent at University Malaysia Pahang (UMP). They provide authentic information regarding University Malaysia Pahang (UMP) and assist potential international students to get admission with scholarship.
University Malaysia Pahang (UMP) Intake
Student enrollment for the Diploma programs is open ONE (1) times a year.
Student enrollment for the Degree programs is open TWO (2) times a year.
Total Number of Students: Undergraduate-9,020, Postgraduate- 521.
University Malaysia Pahang (UMP) Undergraduate Programs & Tuition Structure:
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
• B.Eng (Hons.) Civil Engineering
• B.Eng (Hons.) Chemical Engineering
• B.Eng (Hons.) Mechanical Engineering (Automotive)
• B.Eng (Hons.) Mechanical Engineering
• B.Eng (Hons.) Manufacturing Engineering
• B.Eng (Hons.) Mechatronics Engineering
• B.Eng (Hons.) Electrical Engineering (Electronics)
• B.Eng (Hons.) Electrical Engineering (Power System)
COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY ENGINEERING
Bachelor of Manufacturing Engineering Technology (Pharmaceutical) With Hons.
• Bachelor of Chemical Engineering Technology With Hons.
• Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Infrastructure Management) With Hons.
• Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Energy & Environmental) With Hons.
• Bachelor of Electronics Engineering Technology (Computer System) With Honors
• Bachelor of Electrical Engineering Technology (Power & Machine) With Honors
• Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electrical) With Hons.
• Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Manufacturing) With Hons.
• Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Technology (Petroleum) With Honours
• B.Eng (Hons.) Mechatronics Engineering – (Collaboration Programme With HsKA, Germany)
• B.Eng (Hons.) Automotive Engineering – (Collaboration Programme With HsKA, Germany)
• Diploma in Chemical Engineering
• Diploma in Civil Engineering
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Industrial Electronics)
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
COLLEGE OF COMPUTING & APPLIED SCIENCES
• Bachelor of Computer Science(Graphics & Multimedia Technology) With Honours
• Bachelor of Computer Science(Computer Systems & Networking)With Honours
• Bachelor of Computer Science (Software Engineering) With Honours
• Bachelor of Applied Science(Hons.) Industrial Biotechnology
• Bachelor of Applied Science (Hons.) Industrial Chemistry
• Bachelor of Applied Science (Hons.) Material Technology
• Bachelor of Occupational Safety And Health With Hons.
• Bachelor of Applied Science (Hons.) Data Analytics
• Diploma in Computer Science
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT & HUMANITIES
• Bachelor of Project Management With Hons.
• Bachelor of Industrial Technology Management With Hons.
• Bachelor of Business Engineering With Honours – (Collaboration Programme With HsRT, Germany)
* HsKA – Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences
* HsRT – Reutlingen University
University Malaysia Pahang (UMP) Undergraduate Programs & Tuition Structure:
Figure 1:University Malaysia Pahang (UMP) Undergraduate Programs & Tuition Structure
University Malaysia Pahang (UMP) Post Graduate Programs List
MASTER OF SCIENCE and DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY – By Research
Human Sciences Language Teaching and Learning
- Cognitive and Creativity Studies English as the International Language
- Human Development English for Specific Purpose (ESP)
- Human Performance Language Education
- Human Resource Development Teaching and Learning of Arabic
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology Teaching and Learning of Bahasa Malaysia
- Organizational Management Teaching as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Soft Skills Teaching as a Second Language (TESL)
- Traditional and Complementary Medicine Technology-enhanced Language Teaching and Learning
- Ethnics Relation • Testing and Evaluation
|Language Studies||Historical Studies||Literature Studies|
|Applied Linguistics||Malaysian History||Arabic Literature|
|Cognitive Linguistics||Pahang Heritage||English Literature|
|Corpus Linguistics||Malaysian Literature|
|Second Language Acquisition|
- Fiqh Science and Technology
- Islamic Civilization
- Islamic Laws
- Islamic Muamalat
- Islamic Management
- Science of the Quran and Hadith Halal Studies and Management
- Science of Hadith
- Science of Al-Quran
University Malaysia Pahang (UMP) Post Graduate Tuition Structure:
|Degree||Type of||Period of Candidature|
|Masters Degree||Full Time||12 months||2||36 months||6|
|Part-Time||24 months||4||60 months||10|
|Ph.D. Degree||Full Time||24 months||4||72 months||12|
|Part-Time||36 months||6||96 months||16|
Advantages to Study in University Malaysia Pahang (UMP) :
Scholarship: UMP Foundation provides scholarships to help student paying their tuition fees. These scholarships are available for both national or international students who obtained good results in the previous studies and maintain good results during studying at UMP. These scholarships are allocated for bachelor and master students.
Educational Facilities: UMP is centered on research, innovation, technical, engineering, and business administration programs. UMP covers all the educational facilities required for these programs. From classrooms to practical practices. Such as:
The Library of UMP is fulfilled with a collection of best-standardized books that are necessary diploma, bachelor, masters, and Ph.D. students. Students and lecturers can borrow books from this library for a certain time without paying any money.
University Malaysia Pahang owns the finest laboratory that facilitates students to learn more.UMP believes in innovation, students are allowed to do their experiments in these laboratories. They are taught many practical things under the supervision of the best teachers.
UMP is associated with many government projects of the education ministry. Hence, students get the opportunity to work practically with technological and engineering industries. This practical training makes the students confident and increases their capability.
UMP graduates are very demandable in engineering, technological, and administrative job sectors all over the world. In 2012, 79% of graduate students get a job within six months. As the students are highly capable in their departments and enriched with practical knowledge, therefore they find a job easily.
UPM is located in a place with mesmerizing natural biodiversity. Students can enjoy the beach, rainforest, sea, lakes from the university campus area. Many species of birds, insects, animals are often seen here. These scenarios amaze students’ minds with peace and joy.