IIMAT is one of the recognized cheapest colleges in Malaysia for excellence in education. It offers programs with the lowest tuition fees in Malaysia compared to other colleges. It is a famous college for its location; IIMAT is located in the capital of Malaysia. The college is specialized in the education of multimedia design. The college conduct programs to make a chance for the students to study in an excellent environment, gain knowledge on the individual courses, and create affordable education possibilities.
The Malaysian qualifying agency accredits the program offered by the college. All of the programs offered by the college, including Hospitality, Social science, and Economics, Science and Technology are internationally recognized. But the institution has collaborations with international universities for several degree programs. The college offer internationally recognized programs from different areas of science. They offer a wide range of programs, including science and technology, social science, hospitality, and economics.
Why will you study at IIMAT?
- Tuition fees in IIMAT are affordable. The institution has a competitive rate for all courses. Students have a chance to apply for financial aid, including the PTPTN loans and scholarships. The institute offers a beautiful opportunity for a scholarship.
- The institute is located in Kuala Lumpur. Students can come to the campus by monorail, bus, and light rail transport. It will take a short time for the students to come to the college.
- Once the students complete their studies, they can study in some other recognized and world-class universities in Malaysia. The institution has collaborations with eleven widely known universities in Malaysia, including Lincoln University, Infrastructure University, University Pendidikan, and Maritime education and training academy.
- The institute offers a wide range of courses for the students, which the Malaysian qualifications agency approves.
- Students can enjoy excellent accommodation facilities, including affordable hostel unit options. The university has restaurants, cinemas, a gymnasium, a coffee shop, a mini-market, and banks with top-range facilities.
- The college offers Malaysian skills certificate programs that cover basic skills, proper attitude in food production, and work techniques. Students can gain competencies and practical knowledge to work in tourism and hospitality management. The program is designed to make skilled students.
The college works with a vision to ensure affordable quality education for students around the world.
College Status: IIMAT is a Private college.
How To Apply for IIMAT College in Malaysia
Students can apply directly by University website or Authorized Agent
Authorized Student Admission Agent Office:
Global Assistant Education Consultant
WhatsApp, IMO, WeChat: +60176852551.
IIMAT College Fees
IIMAT Foundation Programs Fees
|Program name||Duration Of study||Year -1||Year -2||Year -3|
|DIPLOMA IN TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE||3- Years||RM80000||RM80000||RM80000|
IIMAT Diploma Programs Fees
|Program name||Duration Of study||Year -1||Year -2||Year-3|
|DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT||2.5||RM8500||RM6000||RM6000|
|DIPLOMA IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT||2.5||RM8500||RM6000||RM6000|
|DIPLOMA IN CULINARY ARTS||2.5||RM8500||RM6000||RM6000|
|DIPLOMA IN MARINE TECHNOLOGY||2.5||RM8500||RM6000||RM6000|
|DIPLOMA IN CREATIVE MULTIMEDIA||2.5||RM8500||RM6000||RM6000|
|DIPLOMA IN HALAL MANAGEMENT||2.5||RM8500||RM6000||RM6000|
|DIPLOMA IN OCCUPATIONAL & SAFETY HEALTH||2.5||RM8500||RM6000||RM6000|
|DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||2.5||RM8500||RM6000||RM6000|
|DIPLOMA IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION||2.5||RM8500||RM6000||RM6000|
IIMAT Bachelor Program Fees
|Program name||Year -1||Year -2||Year -3||Year -4|
|Bachelor in Early childhood education||RM 12000||RM 11000||RM 9000||RM 9000|
|Bachelor in business administration||RM 9000||RM 9000||RM 9000|
|Bachelor in Chinese medicine||RM 20000||RM 20000||RM 20000||RM 20000|
The college ensures a world-class quality of education because the quality of education provided by the college is monitored by the Malaysian Qualifying Agency. The college creates an opportunity for the students to get the opportunity for higher education in the fields of Engineering, Medicine, and Health Science. It opens the door to a bright future for the students.